Proceso de Admisión
¡Gracias por considerarnos para la formación académica y en valores de sus hijos!
For general information regarding the school, please contact or visit our Admissions Coordinator, who will provide you with the preliminary application forms. Guided tours of our campus by appointment.
Our Admissions Open House will take place Tuesday October 20 2020. For more information please contact admission at 809-563-1707 ext. 809.
Evaluation – required documents:
- 2019-2020 Report card
- 2020-2021 Report card
- Registration form
- Counseling form
- Previous school recommendation letter
- Letter from previous school informing that there are no outstanding tuition payments
- Three 2 x 2 photos
- RD$2,000.00 Evaluation Fee (payable the day of evaluation)
PLEASE SEE BELOW OTHER DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BE REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION.
Evaluations begin Monday November 16th, 2020. After candidates have completed the required documentation, our Admissions Coordinator will contact them to assign an evaluation appointment. Two days after the evaluation parents will have an interview with one of the Founders where we will get to know families a bit better and debrief your child’s evaluation. Evaluations for 2nd – 10th grade applicants will be carried out according to availability and after documents are reviewed by the Admissions Council. These evaluations will take place by appointment starting September of the current school year.
After receiving the admission approval notification, the following must be fully completed within the period indicated by the Admissions Coordinator:
a. Payment (according to chosen plan) to the Cashier.
b. Rendition of the following documents to the Admissions Coordinator:
- Original, legalized, and updated birth certificate (photocopy if you were born abroad and legally translated into Spanish).
- Medical certificate (3 months validity)
- Eye exam (3 months validity)
- Hearing exam (3 months validity)
- Copy of vaccine record
- Signed Parent School Agreement (sent via email)
- Complete school year original report card issued by current school (at the end of the school year), duly validated if necessary.
THE DOMINICAN MINISTRY OF EDUCATION DOES NOT VALIDATE THE REGISTRATION OF ANY STUDENT WHO HAS NOT COMPLETED ALL THE ABOVE DESCRIBED DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS.
Fill in the forms above and send them using this link.
For additional information, please contact us at Tel. 809-563-1707 Ext.809 or email: email@example.com