Thank you for considering our school for your children's education.
For general information regarding the school, please contact or visit our Admissions Coordinator, Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Guided tours of our campus by appointment on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays between 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Our Admissions Open House takes place on October of every year. For more information, please contact our Admissions office at 809-563-1707 ext. 809.
Evaluation – required documents:
- 2020-2021 Report card
- 2021-2022 Report card to date
- 1st Grade – recommendation letter from previous school
- 2nd-10th – Recommendation Form (provided by St. Michael’s)
- Letter from previous school informing that there are no outstanding tuition payments
- Enrollment Form
- Counseling Department Form
- Three 2 x 2 photos
- RD$2,000.00 Evaluation Fee (cash payment)
PLEASE SEE BELOW OTHER DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BE REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION.
First Grade evaluations begin Monday, November 15th, 2021. After candidates have completed the required documentation, our Admissions Coordinator will contact them to assign an evaluation appointment. Two to three days after the evaluation, parents will have an interview with one of the Directors Emeritus to discuss results. Two or three days after the interview, the Admissions Coordinator will inform the decision of the Admissions Committee.
2nd–10th Grade evaluations will take place by appointment according to availability and after documents are reviewed by the Admissions Committee. Evaluations for these grades begin in September of every year and the acceptance status is notified in a maximum of seven work days.
After receiving the admission approval notification, the Registration Form must be filled out and submitted to the Admissions office by January 31st of 2022. This form makes reference to the following:
a. Make payment (according to chosen plan) to reserve placement (January 15th-31st of 2022)
b. Rendition of the following documents to the Admissions Coordinator (by August 15th of 2022):
- Original, legalized, and updated birth certificate (photocopy if you were born abroad and legally translated into Spanish).
- Medical certificate (3 months validity)
- Eye exam (3 months validity)
- Hearing exam (3 months validity)
- Copy of inoculation record
- Signed Parent School Agreement (sent via email)
- Complete school year original report card issued by current school (at the end of the school year), duly validated if necessary.
THE DOMINICAN MINISTRY OF EDUCATION DOES NOT VALIDATE THE REGISTRATION OF ANY STUDENT WHO HAS NOT COMPLETED ALL THE ABOVE DESCRIBED DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS.
Inquiry to Admission Form
Download and save these documents on your device before filling them out.
Fill in the forms above and send them using this link.
For additional information, please contact us at Tel. 809-563-1707 Ext.809 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org