Thank you for considering St. Michael’s School for your child’s academic and moral values educational experience. Please find below the steps to the start the application and evaluations process:
- 1- Complete the Inquiry form, if you haven’t completed it yet.
- 2- Complete the Enrollment Form
In order to complete this form, you will need digital copies of the following documents:
- Previous year Report Card.
- Current year Report Card.
- Recommendation letter from previous School (First Grade) or Recommendation form (Second Grade onwards – Please, print it,complete and scan).
- Letter from previous school informing us that there are no outstanding Tuition payments (doesn’t apply to SMS siblings).
- 2” x 2” photograph (Passport type).
- 3- Complete the Counseling form
- 4- RD$2,000.00 in cash to be paid on the evaluation day, to the school’s cashier
– Additional Information:
- Registration fees
- For important dates related to admissions and evaluation, please refer to the Admissions Process. In this document you can also find the steps to follow in the Enrollment, after being admitted.
- To request guided tours of our facilities please contact the Admissions Department at 809-563-1707 ext. 809.